Committed to getting you the right mortgage
Whether you’re a first-time buyer, a mover, re-mortgaging, buying a home to let or looking for equity Release, Southern Mortgages can support you through the whole process. At Southern Mortgages we provide an independent personalised advice service across a multitude of mortgages lenders, offering thousands of different mortgages and finance protection products. With over 25 years of experience our qualified advisors are committed to spending time with all our clients to understand their circumstances and find the right mortgage for you.
Buying a home whether it’s your first or fifth is exciting however, it can be extremely stressful and complicated and you need up-to date advice that you can rely on. By offering an independent personalised mortgage advice service we can support you all the way through your house buying journey from your first home right through to retirement.
There some many benefits for choosing a local independent mortgage broker;
- You are not limited to one lender at Southern Mortgages. We have access to thousands of mortgages across a wide range of lenders covering the whole of the market
- You will benefit from our understanding of the local market and contacts
- As well as mortgage lenders we have a network of professional contacts and can recommend accountants, solicitors and investment advisers
- We can guide you through your finances not just the mortgage. We offer independent advice on other related products such as: buildings and contents insurance, secured and bridging loans plus a range of Protection products to suit your individual needs. Providing you with a full 360-degree service.
- Our mortgage advisers are qualified in mortgages, protection, and equity release.
- We have over 25 years combined experience and knowledge
- We work for you not the lenders so you have peace of mind that we will offer you the most suitable products in the market for your individual circumstances.
- Our extensive knowledge across lenders and products means we know who is likely to look at your application favourably.
We pride ourselves in going the extra mile to ensure all our customers get the right mortgage and product. So, if you are considering a mortgage or need advice on protecting your home or mortgage then get in touch for a no obligation chat.
Looking for Advice? Have a Question?
If you would like to speak to one of our advisers, ask us a question, or to get started with a mortgage application, why not send an enquiry or give us a call for a no obligation chat.
1. Get started
Once we get to know you and your circumstances, we can help manage your monthly budgets and secure you a Decision in Principal.
2. Mortgage Offer
We’ll complete your mortgage application with all the relevant documents and find the solicitor that’s right for you, ready for your offer.
3. Completion Day
After exchange of contracts, we will add any insurance policies you may need with your mortgage and finalise your deal in no time.
Lending with big names
Whatever kind of mortgage you’re looking for, with whole of market access to a range of lenders combined with expert advice no matter your situation, you’re closer than ever to finding your mortgage deal.
From fixed rate to tracker rate mortgages, our advisers will guide you through the process of arranging a hassle free mortgage to suit your circumstances.
Hear it from others just like you…
Questions about Mortgages
The mortgage process is never straight forward, so don’t worry if you still have some questions to ask. Take a look at our handy FAQ’s, and if you can’t find what you’re looking for, give us a call today.
It’s hard to know what mortgage is going to work for you until you explore the thousands of lenders, millions of deals and countless rate variables available, and then reflect that back to your finances and how much you can afford to borrow. If you’re confused as to what mortgage option you should go for, get in touch today and see how we can help you.
Very few lenders offer mortgages with 0% deposit, and the lowest requirement is usually set at 5-10%. The best advice we can offer is that you save for your deposit as best you can.
This is determined by a lot of things- how much the property you are purchasing is worth, what deposit you are able to put down, how much you earn as a regular income and what financial commitments you have (either now or in the future).
Get your Mortgage
Speak to one of our advisers today and see how we can help you with a stress free mortgage.
Call us now on